Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: TX Stampede "One More Time" Results - Balch Springs, TX 1/28  (Read 1111 times)
Apocfan7

View Profile Email
« on: January 28, 2012, 11:34:04 PM »

TX Stampede Wrestling & NWA Lonestar present
"One More Time"
Balch Springs, TX @ Balch Springs Rec Center
January 28, 2012

*Ring announcer Travis Baxter welcomed everyone as the national anthem was then played to begin the show

MATCH 1: "Dynamic" Diamond Dave def. "Big Hoss" Scott Murdoch (11:04) after a spinning facecrusher
*After the match, Murdoch laid out Dave with a big Doctor Bomb. Despite the loss, Murdoch left with his hands in the air as Dave was helped to the back by referee Donnie Mueller.

*The International Playaz Club (Lance Romance, Mike Foxx, Wally Darkmon, C-Diddy, & Jared Steele) came to the ring next. Lance talked on the mic about the Playaz Club and then handed the mic to Foxx, who promised to destroy and humiliate Action Jackson in tonight's main event. Lance finished, promising to do things playaz style.

*Byron Wilcott came to the ring next. Wilcott talked up introducing a huge star only to end up referring to himself. Wilcott continued on about how great he is and mocked fans in attendance. He mentioned that he did not have a match tonight and was then interrupted by Barrett Brown. Barrett told Byron that he didn't have a match either and challenged him to have one now. Wilcott told Barrett that he had made a mistake by interrupting him and called him nothing but a fantasy.

MATCH 2: "Addictive & Expensive" Byron Wilcott def. Barrett Brown (13:02) with a powerslam

MATCH 3: Danny Matthews def. "Blackzilla" Keith Lee (16:08) after a diving tornado DDT

*Next was the presentation of the 2012 Lifetime Achievement Award to "The Doctor of Style" Slick. Wrestlers and officials surrounded the ring as Travis Baxter read a brief bio of Slick before introducing "The Texas Legend" Action Jackson to present the award. Slick was brought out and he gave a speech talking about his career and listing off big names he had been in the ring with. Slick thanked everyone and thanked the fans for the award as Action presented him with the TX Stampede 2012 Lifetime Achievement Award. Before leaving, Slick warned AJ to watch his back tonight because of how dirty Lance Romance could be.

*After the presentation, Lance Hoyt stepped into the ring and talked on the mic briefly. Hoyt talked about his career and the many opportunities he's had. Hoyt thanked all the boys in the back for helping him throughout his career and thanked all the fans for continuing to support him.

*Prior to the next match, NWA Lonestar's Tony Brooklyn entered the ring with the NWA Lonestar Tag Team Championships. Tony stated that the winner of the upcoming tag match could move forward towards a shot at the titles and then introduced current #1 contenders, Chaz Taylor & Hambone. Chaz talked on the mic and said that while the other two teams were two of the toughest, they were the best. Chaz warned the other teams to stay out of their way as they left.

MATCH 4: The Dark Circle (Apocalypse & Tim Storm) def. The International Playaz Club (C-Diddy & Jared Steele) (w/ Mary Jane) (16:35) when Storm pinned C-Diddy
*After the match, Tim Storm got the mic and declared that they were the best tag team and were ready to become NWA Lonestar tag team champions. Storm called Chaz Taylor & Hambone back out to the ring and said they were ready to challenge them right now. The two teams almost got into it in the ring until officials Bling Bling Miller and James Beard got in between them. Tony Brooklyn intervened and announced that they would have to wait until the match is signed before they can face off.

MATCH 5: "Freaky Playa" Wally Darkmon def. "Centerfold" Matthew Palmer (9:20) after the Mood Swing
*After the match Palmer remained down after landing on his neck in the finisher and was helped to the back by Diamond Dave, Barrett Brown, and the referees.

MAIN EVENT: (Playaz Rules; No DQ, Falls Count Anywhere) "Main Event" Mike Foxx (w/ "Original Playa" Lance Romance) def. "Texas Legend" Action Jackson (11:48) after Lance Hoyt interfered and turned on AJ, dropping him with the Big Boot
*At the end of the match, Lance Romance pulled referee James Beard out when AJ had the match won leading to Slick running out and nailing Romance from behind. Hoyt then slid into the ring and laid out Jackson with the big boot leading to Foxx's victory.
*After the match, the rest of the Playaz Club joined in to beatdown Jackson until Slick returned with backup in the form of Danny Matthews and the Dark Circle to get them out of the ring. Lance got the mic and said he told everyone they were going to do it Playaz Style. Action took the mic and said he knew he couldn't trust Hoyt then challenged him to a match but Hoyt said it was not worth his time as the Playaz exited while fans had to be restrained by security. Slick then took the mic and announced he would be back at the next show and would be bringing a fellow legend with him.

TX Stampede Wrestling returns to Balch Springs on March 31.
robmoore
Full Access Member

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2012, 12:25:19 AM »

Great show.  It was like a PCW reunion, and it was great to see the NWA Lone Star reps there as well, including Tony Brooklyn and Chaz & Tug Taylor.  Looking forward to the next show.

R-A-S-S-L-I-N that's Rasslin'
SPW
Full Access Member

djbeavistx mikepaige_tx
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2012, 12:36:03 PM »

What happened to Paul London and the Busseys?
Jimmy_NDN
Full Access Member

NoApple19@aol.co
View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2012, 07:39:28 PM »

Shocked Lips sealed

"Trust the govt.? Ask an Indian."
stancallahan
Administrator

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2012, 07:44:30 PM »

London – due to circumstances beyond our control....

Bussey – I think I saw one of them I'm attendance but did not go over and talk with him.

Show was really good and the packed house was really in to what was going on. Had a great time and enjoyed seeing those I haven't seen in years. Can't wait until the March 31 show!

Finally reached 1000 posts...
tonybrooklyn
Full Access Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2012, 02:46:45 AM »

Great show.  It was like a PCW reunion, and it was great to see the NWA Lone Star reps there as well, including Tony Brooklyn and Chaz & Tug Taylor.  Looking forward to the next show.

Good to see you too Rob.  

The Lone Star territory is my baby.  

Chaz and I remain partners in the Houston promotion.

I know it's still a bit confusing.

I really enjoyed the show...I think Lance did a great job of putting it together.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Valid CSS! Powered by SMF 1.1.13 | SMF © 2006-2008, Simple Machines LLC
Redsis Theme Desing By Cadosoas
Valid XHTML 1.0!